Monday, September 05, 2005

Hello

Well...Finally. Welcome to my blog! I say finally because it was originally my intetion to start up a web site called Kiran's Rants way back in summer 2002. Back then the concept of blogs had yet to hit and even when they appeared I quickly banished the orange B button from my Google toolbar as it was taking up valuable real estate. Since then however, I've seen the power of blogs and have finally been persuaded to start one up by my wonderful girlfriend, Angharad.

So to begin with a bit about me: I'm currently 24 years old (25 on the 7th September), I have no siblings, have a 1st class masters degree in chemistry from the University of Durham and indeed am still there, living at Trevelyan College and about to enter my final (funded) year of a PhD in organic materials for light emitting devices.To round off the introduction post - here's a picture of me taken on my dodgy quality phone.

No comments: